What's new

How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mthekz

It really depends on how fast you can learn stuff (F&T analysis) whether you trading currency pairs or indices. It can take less than 5 years.

Cryptosian

I think that the one of the most important attributes is emotional control .. it can lead to disaster (I have first hand experience :confused:)

rfunds

Took me a while to develop a proper trading strategy. Just takes lots of discipline to continue tweaking things that don't work and keeping track of your progress

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader? Forex Education 6
A How many years do need to study forex Forex Education 45
C Indicator MA BBands indicator - A good and quite reliable indicator that gives you many good trading opportunities. Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M How many people are trading with binary robots? General Discussions 0
K I'll be sharing as many fx systems I can, just to share with others Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Any have tried EA fury V4 who right now seems many being viewed on yt. General Discussions 0
R Many traders choose forex training as their profession Forex Education 0
C General How many of you out there are using just technical analysis? Trading Systems and Strategies 8
S How many of you have used EAs that made you a lot of money?? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 20
B How many of you are full time traders? General Discussions 22
C General How many blown accounts & how much $ have you guys lost until becoming profitable General Discussions 15
P How many trades should I have simultaneously open? General Discussions 39
M Tutorial how many time do i have to redo? Ctrader 0
M M1 Reversal indicator to have many victories in the market Binary Options Brokers Discussions 2
T Suggestion How many no. of Max Indicators does MT4 support in Indicators directory ? MetaTrader 1
R How many pips per day? Forex Education 8
V Why are there so many Strategy & indicators? Forex Education 11
theeran so many scammers get OUT Trading Systems and Strategies 3
T they have many many brokers Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
Q Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators MetaTrader 10
E There are many risk factors General Discussions 7
L Come help a lost fella here. I've blown many times Trading Systems and Strategies 16
J How many indexes to trade at a time? Stocks and Indexes 8
K How can i run many Demo account in one broker at in 01 pc MetaTrader 4
M spike is great indicator m15 i always use it of many hits Forex Education 0
M There are many types of Forex brokers. Forex Education 0
L Indicator where I draw a line and it finds out how many pibs I will earn from point 1 to point 2 of that line? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E There are many reliable technical indicators General Discussions 11
P Forex News GBP/USD: Many Negatives In The Price; Whats't Next? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Many US Corporates Look To Buy Around 1.15 Level - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
M Forex trading strategies producing effective results for many! Trading Systems and Strategies 13
S General Key Advantages 9 currency pairs. All 9 pairs pass tests from 1999 to the current time (18 years). No need to close the robot during news releases. It MetaTrader 0
M KOI TRADER PRO FULL, survivor of 17 years of backtesting Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
harisx32 Best forex strategy i learn in my 5 years forex experience Forex Education 7
T THIS THREAD WILL SAVE YOU 3 YEARS AT LEAST OF YOUR LIFE IN THE MARKET Forex Education 1
H General Any reliable EA with consistent profit over the last 5 years ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T Tutorial Seven Years To Seven Figures Forex Education 0
G is there any ea that can survive for 2 years without margin call? General Discussions 14
G Has anyone ever scaled up an investment with an EA in 2 years? Entertainment 5
M EA that has been performing for several years Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
R 7 Reasons to Never Give Up Trading: Early on, new traders will want to give up. Particularly when they figure out that the first few years are more a Forex Education 0
M New study reveals a single large player behind Bitcoin’s $20 000 peak two years ago Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
M New study reveals a single large player behind Bitcoin’s $20 000 peak two years ago Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
M Non-Repainting-Indicators my collection over the years Forex Indicators and Tools 85
M Indicator Amazing indicator that almost work 7 YEARS!! Forex Indicators and Tools 20
P Forex News Ex-HSBC executive sentenced to two years for foreign exchange scheme Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD/JPY: 8-Years History Of Major Reversal From 88/90: S-Term & M-Term Targets - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
H Im in need of a perfect strategy General Discussions 0
T Any profitable system hanging out there. I need one to start my journey as a forex trader. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F General Please I need the best forex EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0