What's new

Why are many brokers considered to be trading against you?

davidrich001

Hi family, why is it that many brokers are said to be trading against their customers. On that note what is the list of the brokers we can trust. Someone please help.

ShihTzu

It’s basically the market makers who have the reputation of acting as a counterparty to their clients. To avoid such conditions, you should prefer using ECN brokers. Some good ones that I can list out are: Turnkeyforex, lqdfx, Roboforex and Trader’s way.

Sherverty

Brokers always help a trader to make good money. Always choose a broker with a good market reputation and rating.

TerenceDavi

If you don’t want your broker to act against you, look for two things: Regulation, and ECN execution. Some popular trader friendly brokers that I know are Fxview and HotForex. You can consider them!

destriero

I don’t believe in anything like that. A broker doesn’t really care whether you win or lose because they will get their fees either way and that’s all that matters to them. In fact, they would want that you win because if you will win, you will keep trading with them and you may even get new customers for your broker.

Ricter

I have also heard of such brokers. This is why I trade with true ECN brokers only. Their pricing policy is transparent and the spreads are the lowest as well.

skrimon

It’s basically the market makers who have the reputation of acting as a counterparty to their clients. To avoid such conditions, you should prefer using ECN brokers. Some good ones that I can list out are: Turnkeyforex, lqdfx, Roboforex and Trader’s way.
yes, you are right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T they have many many brokers Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
M There are many types of Forex brokers. Forex Education 0
H How many trades a month for beginner Forex Education 55
T It must be easy to commit crimes as a snake because you don't have to worry about leaving fingerprints. Too many prisons have become early coffins. Be Interactive Forex Trading 0
C Indicator MA BBands indicator - A good and quite reliable indicator that gives you many good trading opportunities. Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M How many people are trading with binary robots? General Discussions 0
K I'll be sharing as many fx systems I can, just to share with others Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Any have tried EA fury V4 who right now seems many being viewed on yt. General Discussions 0
R Many traders choose forex training as their profession Forex Education 1
C General How many of you out there are using just technical analysis? Trading Systems and Strategies 8
S How many of you have used EAs that made you a lot of money?? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 22
B How many of you are full time traders? General Discussions 24
C General How many blown accounts & how much $ have you guys lost until becoming profitable General Discussions 16
L General How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader? Forex Education 34
P How many trades should I have simultaneously open? General Discussions 49
M Tutorial how many time do i have to redo? Ctrader 0
M M1 Reversal indicator to have many victories in the market Binary Options Brokers Discussions 3
T Suggestion How many no. of Max Indicators does MT4 support in Indicators directory ? MetaTrader 1
T How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader? Ctrader 30
R How many pips per day? Forex Education 8
V Why are there so many Strategy & indicators? Forex Education 11
theeran so many scammers get OUT Trading Systems and Strategies 3
Q Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators MetaTrader 10
A How many years do need to study forex Forex Education 94
E There are many risk factors General Discussions 7
L Come help a lost fella here. I've blown many times Trading Systems and Strategies 19
J How many indexes to trade at a time? Stocks and Indexes 9
K How can i run many Demo account in one broker at in 01 pc MetaTrader 4
M spike is great indicator m15 i always use it of many hits Forex Education 0
L Indicator where I draw a line and it finds out how many pibs I will earn from point 1 to point 2 of that line? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E There are many reliable technical indicators General Discussions 11
P Forex News GBP/USD: Many Negatives In The Price; Whats't Next? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Many US Corporates Look To Buy Around 1.15 Level - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
M Forex trading strategies producing effective results for many! Trading Systems and Strategies 13
M They are two types of brokers the following information is important Forex Broker Reviews 1
M This broker is one of the wreckest brokers Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 0
M Are there any USA regulated brokers that allow you to trade Gold with leverage? Forex Broker Reviews 0
B which brokers have lowest spread Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L General Forex brokers with low spreads? My Forex Fund (MFF) 0
L Hot forex are going to be top brokers Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
T Best brokers in SA any suggestions.. MetaTrader 4
J Suggestion Reliable ASIC or FCA brokers Forex Broker Reviews 0
M General Brokers with immediate pay out Forex Education 0
B What Brokers Offer The Least Spreads Possible? Forex Broker Reviews 2
M IQ options or other brokers Forex Education 0
M Iq options or other brokers Forex Education 0
cherrymover Are there still brokers that allow buy only or sell only but not both. i.e. non-hedge accounts? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
cherrymover Interactive brokers now allow traders to open account with less than 10k in balance Interactive Forex Trading 0
R Ranking forex brokers Forex Broker Reviews 1
N Nice brokers in trading market Interactive Forex Trading 0