What's new

Why are many brokers considered to be trading against you?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

davidrich001

Hi family, why is it that many brokers are said to be trading against their customers. On that note what is the list of the brokers we can trust. Someone please help.

It’s basically the market makers who have the reputation of acting as a counterparty to their clients. To avoid such conditions, you should prefer using ECN brokers. Some good ones that I can list out are: Turnkeyforex, lqdfx, Roboforex and Trader’s way.

Brokers always help a trader to make good money. Always choose a broker with a good market reputation and rating.

If you don’t want your broker to act against you, look for two things: Regulation, and ECN execution. Some popular trader friendly brokers that I know are Fxview and HotForex. You can consider them!

I don’t believe in anything like that. A broker doesn’t really care whether you win or lose because they will get their fees either way and that’s all that matters to them. In fact, they would want that you win because if you will win, you will keep trading with them and you may even get new customers for your broker.

I have also heard of such brokers. This is why I trade with true ECN brokers only. Their pricing policy is transparent and the spreads are the lowest as well.

It’s basically the market makers who have the reputation of acting as a counterparty to their clients. To avoid such conditions, you should prefer using ECN brokers. Some good ones that I can list out are: Turnkeyforex, lqdfx, Roboforex and Trader’s way.
yes, you are right.

Can choose to open an account with ecn brokers like aaafx, xm, pepperstone etc - they provide the most transparent conditions for trading.

Whenever you have a strategy, apply it first on the demo account and then judge its effectiveness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.