What's new

How many trades a month for beginner

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
You are free to execute as many trades as you want to. Just make sure that you know which way you are taking your career and if it is in line with your trading goals.

If you are looking for an answer for yourself, I believe you must find that out yourself. Try using different strategies and note how many trades you execute with them. Honestly, it should not matter what other traders have been doing or how many trades they are executing. Rather execute as many trades as you want and can handle.

There is no exact limit to that. I will suggest you take every step with caution. If you are a beginner, it is likely that you will make mistakes at the beginning of your journey. So your first goal should be to become the master of your trade. Gain experience and then enter the market with all your weapons.

That depends entirely upon you. How many per month do you think you can do? If you’re a beginner, I would recommend going slow and not trading too much, as it could leave you in ruins. Trade slowly, steady wins the race.

I think, for a beginner, you should focus on following up the products' charts and get to know the features of the platforms that you trade. Then you need to start with small investments and of course low leverages.

Number of trades doesn’t matter. Quality of the trades matter. Your winning trades should be more than the number of losing trades. And the overall profit matters at the end.

There are no specifications nor a general ideal notion as to how many trades you should perform in a day. As a beginner, it is advisable not to trade in a haste. Progress slowly, with both the number of times you are trading, as well as the trading capital.

That is dependent on how much money you require to support yourself. And it's not easy to make money as a newbie because the market is full of risk, and trading isn't a walk in the park. Take small moves at first. Start with a demo trading account.

I don’t get where such thoughts are coming to your mind. I never really thought about the number of trades I execute. All that matters is whether I am sticking to a trading plan or not and how much profits I am taking home by the end of the day.

First Of All Ifor you are a beginner you need to master your Entries.
2. Number of trades depend on the number of valid opportunities you encounter in the market egg if u meet 10 opportunities in a day it means 10 trades per day.
3. Number of trades also depends on the kind of a trader you are, scalper, swing, or trend trader.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.