What's new

How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
I would like to know how many years it would take for a person to be a best trader
there are many factors to take into consideration when taking this into account, the thing is it all depends on your strategies and your abilities, nothing beats experience but ive some some people take a couple months to a couple years to become successful. It all depends on the individual.

It depends on your trading system and strategies. And your ability to learn your lessons from mistakes...... Experience

It actually depends on how fast you're in learning and also depends on your mentor who direct you on what not to do while teaching you

I would like to know how many years it would take for a person to be a best trader

I don't think that there is a one size fits all approach to this. It depends on a number of factors such as your trading strategy, how quickly you can learn and adapt your trading style, your level of patience and your trading expectations (target)...you can go pro within a month or never at all

Additionally, it is also important to have someone to mentor you in your trading journey through either following a mentor or reading meterials

Yes it will really depends on your trading strategy . You can master one strategy in a day or it will take months. emotion smile

wow in a month.... to be pro, it must be many hours to get mastery.

ganbaru!
I don't think that there is a one size fits all approach to this. It depends on a number of factors such as your trading strategy, how quickly you can learn and adapt your trading style, your level of patience and your trading expectations (target)...you can go pro within a month or never at all

If traders are confident in their trading strategy, they can certainly make the best result from using a high leverage ratio. Certainly, choosing a high leverage rate is fine. However, it also contains high risk. So, traders can minimize the risk by choosing a smaller leverage ratio. My broker offer me high leverage up to 1:500. But I use only 1:200.

i think its really depends on the guides out there, yea in the 19s, trading was hard and take so much time, but now there's an indicator for everything you do not need to learn math etc etc.
the more time passes the easier it will be to learn,

but i think 1 year is enough, if you read the news and history and try to learn a new thing every day, its really not like going to college

It really depends on how fast you can learn stuff (F&T analysis) whether you trading currency pairs or indices. It can take less than 5 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.