What's new

Indicator 100 % accurate non repaint Forex indicator

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes
just download it and backtest on 1 minute chart, if the indicator keep changing during new high or low, it means it repaints. simple

Why do people keep asking if it repaints or ask for videos or screenshots when they can just click a buttom to download the indicator and go test the indicator themselves instead of waiting for someone to believe in.(n)(n)(n)
This true trade some traders they dond wanna but work to c if indicators re calculate its simple and if one can't c if they repaint they should not trade yet

Wow 100% accurate and 100% non repaint? :LOL: Sounds like a bold claim to make! I don't think there is indicator with 100% accurate and 100% non repainting. But maybe I'm wrong? Lol need to see

please attach a screenshot , please attach a screenshot , and pictures that will show the kind of indicator posted...

Why do people keep asking if it repaints or ask for videos or screenshots when they can just click a buttom to download the indicator and go test the indicator themselves instead of waiting for someone to believe in.(n)(n)(n)
I dont know how to,can you explain how we can test indicator in backtest to understand if it is paint or repaint?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.