What's new

Indicator 100 % accurate non repaint Forex indicator

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes
I think that the market is unpredictable and every indicator repaints, the difference is between those that change the previous signal and those that leave the previous signal and therefore we will have different signals among which we will choose the right ones based on the price action.
your statement is not accurate, the thing is that, if we ignore the active bar, the chance for repainting drops a lot, but some of the signals are not for a long time, for example, when you get cross on macd, many people think it can be a long time signal, however, it's value is only acceptable for one single wave on the market price, after that wave, you need to re-evaluate the oscillator and market, however, combining multiple time frames for this, chances are that you would filter the false signals a lot and get better signals, still, the acceptable amount of time for any signal on macd, would be one single wave of price

I wonder if any indicator really can be 100% and even if it did I wonder if it would help control risk or emotion

just download it and backtest on 1 minute chart, if the indicator keep changing during new high or low, it means it repaints. simple
There is a problem with this approach, many indicator developers limit their indicators to NOT work in back testing, it's really simple to put this limit on any indicator, in other words, you can give this approach a try, but if the back test is limited, the only way for making sure is forward test.

About 99 percent of indicators repaint, so asking if an indicator repaints is like asking if ripples do form in an ocean, but the good part is that you can still make good loot from the repainting indicators. Finally, if they don't repaint, every trader will be a winner and there will be no forex market.:LOL::LOL:

About 99 percent of indicators repaint, so asking if an indicator repaints is like asking if ripples do form in an ocean, but the good part is that you can still make good loot from the repainting indicators. Finally, if they don't repaint, every trader will be a winner and there will be no forex market.:LOL::LOL:
Bitter truth

I Think that the market is unpredictable and every indicator repaints, the difference is between those that change the previous signal and those that leave the previous signal and therefore we will have different signals among which we will choose the right ones based on the price action.
This is not true

i think it's a repainting because each code (formula) recalculates the value of the last X minutes to generate out the signal. the formula is linked to the average/shift points

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.