What's new

The best way to trade

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sherverty

Forex is a business which requires bravery and intelligence at the same time. I want to give a tip here which I got from my mentor that if you want to get success on this uncertain market then you have to respect the unusual decisions. Back yourself and tie you lases strongly as you have to run long!

alojzy

I would say that at first, you should learn from more experienced people what to do and what to avoid, once you learnt that, start a demo account and practice it. After a while you will find out whether you're ready for real trading or not. Keep your funds safe and don't do anything blindly

Lee Gee

Definitely start on demo. Then learn about support and resistance lines or zones. Trade from those zones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R What are the best days of the week to trade USD pairs? General Discussions 0
I Looking for the best broker to trade gold? General Discussions 3
V Indicator Trend Reversal indicator for catching the best trade entry Forex Indicators and Tools 0
C General Best trade copier for telegram? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Best way to Trade the Market Profitably part 2 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Best way to Trade the Market Profitably Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Marinosa Why Forex is the Best Market to Trade Forex Education 5
T Which is the best way to trade? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Z Strategy Hi guys, which is the best strategy to use to trade volatility 75? Forex Indicators and Tools 14
O Follow this 5steps and know the best way to trade Trading Systems and Strategies 0
W Some one should Advise me on the best currency pair to trade on Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K General Hi anybody have best manual stratergy to trade in forex market ? Trading Systems and Strategies 5
T General Best Days to trade forex Forex Education 2
L Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Forex Indicators and Tools 27
D Stocks are the best to trade Stocks and Indexes 5
S What Is The Best Time Frame To Trade Forex?Long-Term Trading Forex Education 3
S What Is The Best Time Frame To Trade Forex?Mid-Term Trading Forex Education 5
S What Is The Best Time Frame To Trade Forex?Mid-Term Trading Forex Education 0
S best currency pair to trade General Discussions 7
J best timeframe to trade on Forex Education 12
J Finding the best time to trade General Discussions 9
D What is the best book to trade news Forex Education 0
J Best BO Copy Trade Service Binary Options and Futures 1
E Best time frame to trade General Discussions 27
talhayousuf Does Olymp Trade is best app for Binary or Forex trading? Forex Education 1
M Best Interest Rates News Forex Trading Strategy-Learn How to Trade Interest Rate Decisions Forex Education 0
B The best trading strategy to trade by the flags General Discussions 5
P Forex News USD/CHF: Higher USD/CHF Best Directional Trade For 2018; What's The Trade? - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
G does anyone have the best strategy for nas100? like a an indicator or something. not an EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Best VPS service provider Forex VPS 0
I What should be the best forex paid VPS? Forex VPS 0
T the very best system of trading nAs100 Forex Education 0
G Forex News i have top best profitable strategies Stocks and Indexes 0
M Strategy Reliable and the best Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K SPIKE BOOM1000 best indocators to have on mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Best indicator sum up Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A BEST FUNDING TRADERS PROGRAM General Discussions 0
A Best Forex Broker For Trading Currency Forex Broker Reviews 3
K Indicator Best "Super-trend-hull"-indicator for MT 5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E Manual trading and automated trading, which is the best Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P Profitable EA Which time frame is best Forex Education 0
I Can you give me the best tip to trading? General Discussions 5
N what is the current best EA on the market that is making profit Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Best broker to use MT5? MetaTrader 0
K Indicator Best indicator for scalping - MT -5 -IND_Potential Entries With Alerts Forex Indicators and Tools 0
V Which is best price action technique guys...? Between a trendline breakout strategy and reversal strategy. Forex Education 1
F Best brokers for gold (US resident) General Discussions 0
S Making money during pandemic, probably the best year for traders Making Income Online 0
S the best place to learn forex ever and thats online Forex Education 0
D forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 1